- Providing marketing management consultancy for the Tourism Council of Bhutan for their 5-year tourism plan.
- Developing a strategic plan for capacity planning and development of the Bhutan tourism workforce to enhance the quality of service provision to high-yield tourists.
- Guest lecturing at the Royal Institute of Tourism and Hospitality.
- Addressing students on Global Tourism Trends, Sustainability of Tourism Development and Professional Development of Hospitality and Tourism Workforce.
- Providing training and development for boutique hotels in the areas of marketing, branding and human resource development.
- Panel and Guest Speaker at Tourism Conference in Sri Lanka addressing the topic: “Is Sri Lanka ready for global tourism? Trends and Challenges”.
- Keynote speaker at National Hotel Management Conference 2015 addressing the topic: “Driving the Brandwagon in a Brandridden Hospitality Industry”.
- Training and development of the professional development of human resources in the tourism trade.
- Provide management support and strategic consul to Viluxur management team to grow company’s online business potential out of Singapore.
- Advice on the development of the company’s services and business expansion opportunities.
- Train and develop Viluxur’s travel consultants.
- Assist in networking and collaboration with business partners and customers.
- Appointed as Ayurva’s networking guru, special consultant and advisor.
- Facilitate the growth of Ayurva’s business by connecting the managment team with experts in the tourism industry globally
- Guide the team on evaluating and understanding tourist motivations and needs, strategic marketing and product management
- Facilitate international supplier collaboration and management
- Enhance service professionalism in the organisation
Training & Development
Elevated Consultancy & Training has conducted training sessions with international, regional and national public and private organisations such as the following: